Monday 13 April 2009

Happy Easter

Easter Sunday on rate 3 I love it. Also there didn't seem to be many cabs out there tonight. Most of them Either spending the day with their family's. Or travelling like some I know to see the love of their lives.

Anyway a Good night work wise. Picked up these four guys in Charlotte street, Wanting to go to the White house hotel in Albany street. They were most impressed by the cab and enquired if they could hire me for the day tomorrow and how much. I Gave them an hourly price they were more than happy with. And a business card to call me If they wanted me. Whether anything comes from it remains to be seen though.

Not long after dropping off at the White house I picked up this guy in Rathbone place that wanted Brixton. He got out by the station in Brixton. It was around about Midnight by this time so I was looking to get a Radio Job home. So I headed back towards Vauxhall bridge. As I was coming around the Vauxhall one-way System I was Hailed by this young couple who asked for a price to Staines. So I got the postcode off them to ascertain the mileage from the Sat-nav. Times that by three and Hey Presto your price as near as dam it. They were happy and so was I, because I knew as soon as I dropped that it was around the M25 and home. O'Happy Days

The trip around the M25 was a real pleasure in the Vito it cruises effortlessly. Also I am beginning to notice the saving I'm making in fuel costs. Yes its safe to say its growing on me.

So to wrap it all up Id like to wish everyone a Happy Easter.

5 Comments:

Blogger Chris Ex Cabby said...

Happy Easter to you too Mate. Any sign of the recession ending yet?

13 April 2009 at 22:08  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

glad to see your blogging again love the posts keep up the good work.!

14 April 2009 at 15:17  
Blogger Chris said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

14 April 2009 at 15:46  
Blogger Chris said...

Hi Chris, I'm afraid to say I dont really see any signs yet. To say the recession is passing.

14 April 2009 at 15:48  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Please keep up the reports on the new taxi, most informative for those of us that are sitting on the fence regarding the Merc Taxi.

15 April 2009 at 01:23  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home