Wednesday 14 November 2007

Back from the dead

Its been a long time since my last post, for three weeks of it i was Horizontal, came down with some sort of virus after untold blood tests, losing a stone in weight,(which i could ill afford to lose Ha HA) sweating profusely, especially in the night, breaking out in a rash, shivering, convinced i was on my way out,
All the tests came back negative, and Quick as it came it just passed, Not ever finding out what it was that was wrong with me for sure,
It is at this stage i feel everyone should be warned by a mistake i made, which although foolish, could have been fatal,
I was taking lem-sip plus along with two Paracetamol, for some days not realising Lem-sip contains an equivalent of two paracetamols, so i was taking double the dosage it only came to light whilst i was on the phone to NHS Direct seeking advice, they Questioned me about what i was taking, i had to go to A&E immediately for blood tests which came back showing a high liver count, i had started to damage my liver, a later blood test showed the same results, it is my opinion that, I probably had the Flu, and the symptoms i was experiencing was a result of the damage i was causing to my liver,
well I'm now back at work, trying to play catch up, I'm off to Thailand for the whole of February with the wife, we go out there mostly every year, but three weeks of no work has put a big dent in the finances especially with Christmas fast approaching, I'm just Gonna have to Nuckle down and get stuck in
Anyway i wish you all Health and Happiness

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Caroline hopes you feel much better and after hearing so much about you, can't wait to meet you in the flesh...so to speak.

15 November 2007 at 03:57  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Welcome back mate. I've got the LTDA sickness cover, cost's a bit but worth every penny! Be L... Tel

16 November 2007 at 13:40  
Blogger Chris said...

Thanks Tel i did think about joining the ltda sickness scheme
I'm already a member, and i think iv pretty much had my mind made up for me, I wil give them a ring Monday take care Chris

16 November 2007 at 22:58  
Blogger Paradise Driver said...

I've added your site to my cab-blog listings.

Glad you are better.

19 November 2007 at 14:07  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

thought youd lost intrest and put the pc in with the judo suit and snooker cue.etc.you should make it back xmas day.anyway glad your better.thailand.you wont be far.i could almost touch ya.

20 November 2007 at 10:56  
Blogger John said...

You were probably drinking pints of Bitter as well.

25 November 2007 at 05:17  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home