Monday 20 August 2007

Saturday Night Fever

I profess to be a day man but went out Saturday night, and had by my standards a pretty uneventful night

The highlight was when i picked up Matt Lucas of Little Britain fame, i dropped off a fair in Hampstead and was just about to pull away when out of the shadows appeared this figure asking was i available "yes" i reply, the guy said my friend will be down in one minute

five minutes later no show and the meter is running up all the time, now when I'm in this situation especially at night my imagination runs riot with me, i start to imagine these drink and drug fuelled louts coming out and arguing about how much is on the meter already, and after i share a few of my past stories with you, as i will from time to time, you'll see why i think that way, believe me it ain't paranoia

Anyway two minutes later i hear this voice say your cab is over there, that's when i realise its Matt Lucas, i don't know whether to act normal or to come out with my usual rendition of "I'm the only gay in the village" i got chatting to him on the way to his home, and found out he was an avid Goon er me being a spurs fan didn't seem to be a problem, football somehow seems to be a good subject for striking up a conversation between lads, but this was Matt Lucas

anyway he turned out to be a very nice Guy, he even joked about being a chef in his last job referring to the food poisoning of the Spurs football team two seasons ago, and as he got out of the cab in my best high pitched voice i gave him my best rendition of "I'm a lady" to which he replied you do it so well i could be out of a job
Anyway its 1.30pm and I'm just about to gear myself up for the forthcoming shift which i always dread I'm OK once i get out the door anyway until tonight a peace full day to all

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I see you are new to this blogging lark. Best of luck and keep up the good work.

20 August 2007 at 20:21  
Blogger Chris said...

Yes i am a butter-boy when it comes to blogging,
But Confucius Say "Laughing at our mistakes can lengthen our own life. Laughing at someone else's can shorten it".

20 August 2007 at 21:58  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home